We can honestly say we had the most amazing wedding day at Sopley Mill and find it very hard to fault. The entire venue including…Tom & Amy
We had the most perfect day at Sopley Mill, everything was seamless and the venue was just stunning. Thank you so much for everything.Guy & Amy
To the wonderful team at Sopley Mill, We just wanted to say a big thank you for our wedding on 18th March 2016. We had…Elouise & Steve - March, 2016
…a brilliant story, beautiful venue and a fantastic day.Jon & Rosie
The perfect backdrop for a perfect day.Kelly & Kym
For prices and information on Wedding/Event Packages please ask for costings and further details.
Please see below the costs for venue only hire.
|Saturdays, Bank Holiday Sundays & Good Friday||Fridays||Sundays & Bank Holiday Mondays||Thursday||Monday – Wednesday|
May, June, July & September
April & October
November & December
January & February
Please Note: A Bank Holiday Sunday (1st column) is the day before a Bank Holiday Monday
Booking fee to secure the booking: £500 / 50% of balance due 12 months before / Balance due 8 months before
▪ Exclusive use of Sopley Mill and it’s garden until 12 pm (Fridays, Saturdays & Sundays) & 11 pm (Weekdays)
▪ Choice of 2 rooms locations licensed for Registrar weddings (Registrar’s fee not included)
▪ Round tables to seat up to 100 people, 5 long trestle tables
▪ 100 chairs for the Granary & 100 chairs for the River View dining room
& What’s not …
▪ Catering, DJs, Co-ordinators, florists, decorations, specialist dance floors etc.
Sopley Mill is holding an Open Day on Saturday 5th February 2022 for couples who are currently looking for their potential wedding venue! This is a great chance for you to explore Sopley Mill and meet the team.